Safety is the New Luxury
What You Can Expect @ Titus Salon
- Our stations are spaced 6ft. apart to maintain distance between guests.
- All common areas and stations are sanitized after each guest.
- As always, tools are regularly sanitized.
- All magazines and communal reading material have been eliminated.
- All cloth hand towels are replaced with paper disposable towels.
- Your artist will sanitize their hands before and after each guest.
- Your artist will wear a mask and/or face shield.
- We are taking guests by appointment only.
Checklists for Titus Guests:
- Due to Social Distancing Standards, please come alone to your appointment. We will not have the normal waiting area set-up and cannot accommodate extra family members, children or friends.
- We have a new hand to heart greeting. No handshakes or hugs for us at this time, please.
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19 or have recently been exposed to someone with symptoms of COVID-19, please notify the aalon A.S.A.P. so we can reschedule your appointment.
- No one with a fever may enter the building.
- All guests (for now) are required to wear a mask that hooks behind the ears. We will do our best to apply your hair color without getting it on your mask. We suggest using a disposable mask if you are concerned with hair color stains.
- When you arrive at the salon, RING the DOORBELL- it will be a virtual check-in and then we will have you wait outside or in your car.
- We will notify you when your artist is ready. This will eliminate extra people in the salon at the same time and allow us to clean/disinfect the styling stations.
- When you come in, we will ask you to use the provided hand sanitizer.
- Upon entering the salon, you’ll go right to the styling chair with the artist. At this time we will be doing temperature checks with a Touch-less Infrared Thermometer. Guests with a temperature will need to reschedule their appointment.
- We request our shampoo area to be a limited talking area to limit the chance of exposure.
- To maintain cleanliness, please ask for help in the retail area.
- We will not be offering beverages at this time, please bring your own water with you.
- Please no large handbags. Bring only what you need and can fit in your lap.
- Be upfront with your artist… if you used box color, let us know- we won’t judge!
- All guests and staff are required to read and sign the Liability Wavier.
- We will be using styling capes as usual (which are always washed in-between uses).
Please keep in mind that we might have to use more color, depending on regrowth, which could result in an extra color add-on charge.
- To minimize your time in the salon, you may want to consider washing your hair at home prior to your service and advise the artist. For colors, stylists may suggest alternatives to a full blow dry at this time such as towel/air dry or braiding the hair.
- Bathroom facilities are only available for emergencies during this time. Please plan to use the bathroom prior to coming to the salon to reduced use. If you need to use the bathroom, please inform your stylist first.
- Toward the end of your service, a member of our guest team will begin the checkout process in the styling chair. We will total your service, and your home care Aveda products (we will gather and sanitize them for you and bag them up).
- This is to shorten the amount of time you are spending in the building and eliminate the number of staff we need to have working.
Please know how very important providing excellent service is to us. These new measures we are taking are temporary until we can get back to the high standards that you’ve come to expect from us. We hope that will be sooner than later!
Your appointments are very important to all Titus Salon team members. The time allocated for an appointment is reserved especially for you. We understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary; therefore, we respectfully request at least 24 hours notice for appointment changes and for cancellations. All of our policies are designed to benefit our guests and ensure the best quality and service for all established and future clientele.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR OUR VALUED GUESTS
Please understand that when you forget or cancel your appointment without giving proper notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time and clients on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services they need. In the event that we do not receive the required notice for adjustments and cancellations, we reserve the right to request a credit card number to be on file for all future appointments. The following rules apply to all scheduled appointments:
- Any cancellations or appointment adjustments must be made 24 hours before the scheduled appointment date and time.
- First time no-show or cancellation given less than 24 hours prior to appointment will be reminded of cancellation policy and will require a credit card number on file to book next appointment.
- Failure to show up for your appointment a second time will result in a 50% charge of the reserved service amount.
As a courtesy, we send out an email to confirm your service appointments two business days prior to your appointment date. We understand how easy it may be to forget an appointment, therefore, all of our appointments are confirmed 48 hours prior via email for your convenience. Please ensure that we have your current email address on file in order to take full advantage of this courtesy. It remains your responsibility to remember your appointment date and time to avoid late arrivals, missed appointments and help us service our guests better by providing enough notice to avoid any cancellation fees.